Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Post-apocalyptic beetles

From bentonblog:

The bentonblog mission statement:

"We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for."




"This is my friends artwork. He does them in his spare time. He and his wife are just expecting baby. Because of this he is interested in selling this sculpture. If you are interested in buying this piece of art write email to kosma.zrebiec@googlemail.com"


No comments: