Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The best of both worlds.

...am I dead? is this heaven? no-its Mo's Bacon Candy Bar

"I started playing with this combination at the tender age of six while eating chocolate chip pancakes drenched in maple syrup. Beside my chocolate-laden cakes laid three strips of fried bacon, just barely touching a sweet pool of maple syrup. Just a bite of the bacon was too salty and yearned for the sweet kiss of chocolate syrup. In retrospect, perhaps this was a turning point, for on that plate something magical happened: the beginnings of a combination so ethereal and delicious that it would haunt my thoughts"
Thanks to Redferret, who beat us to the punch...but obviously have not tasted the pure heaven the Mo's has wrought up.

2 comments:

Sage Vivant said...

I concur. If death is anything like this, I want to go daily.

Brian Kirsten said...

We bought one of these when we were in Chicago (Vosges has 2 stores in Chicago and a store in Vegas), it is an AMAZING chocolate bar. Smokey, salty with a hint of bacon. So good.